- This book talks about business law in general and how to apply it considering your requirements and goals, making it a guide for your business life and a fundament for efficient decision-making.
Business Law: European Business Competence
- A basic understanding of business law can help you spot potential legal issues as they come up, make better decisions, and know when to seek legal help.
- The answers to most critical situations and more are provided by business law. Our book is not intended to make anyone an expert in any area of business law, but instead to make business managers, owners, and executives more aware of the many legal issues that arise in the day-to-day operation of any business.
- Being aware of these potential issues will help you make the judgment calls and decisions that business professionals make on a daily basis.
- This book will make you able to explain the characteristics of the principal legal forms of business organization, able to explain the main features of a sales contract, and will make you able to explain the basics of insolvency and bankruptcy law.