- To start a business, you have to set goals and if you commit to your business you need to set goals and work on them, and to make all this work, you need to know a kind of simple secret: financial ratios.
- This book will make you able to explain the most important objectives of a company and able to explain and calculate the key ratios corresponding to these objectives.
Business Objectives & Financial Ratios: European Business Competence * License (1) Kindle edition
- Business goals and objectives give you the ability to monitor yourself and how much progress you’re making. They provide an important check that keeps you from becoming blinded by your bias. Goals and objectives also help you evaluate your employees and let them evaluate themselves.
- Business objectives are the specific and measurable results companies hope to maintain as their organization grows. Entrepreneurs and business leaders must track performance in every part of their business to make sure they’re moving in the right direction.
- This book consists of two parts: The Textbook, and the Workbook. Both are ideally designed to master the EBC*L Exam.
- The Textbook provides you with a simple but efficient explanation of the most important objectives of a company, plus how to explain and calculate the key ratios corresponding to these objectives to reach the set goals.
- The case study leads you easily to understand what are the principal objectives a company should have, or why may a company (or its shareholders) be dissatisfied for example with 100 million EUR in profit while another is highly pleased with only €100,000?
- The Workbook provides you with numerous easy exercises to enhance the knowledge you gained.